[Database Migration Plugin] ERROR - The class [changelogs.xxx] was not found when attempting to load Grails application. Skipping.

[Database Migration Plugin] ERROR - The class [changelogs.xxx] was not found when attempting to load Grails application. Skipping.

Marcel Overdijk
I'm having a changelog "grails-app/migrations/changelogs/my-important-changelog.groovy" with a changeset like:

databaseChangeLog = {

        changeSet(author: "unknown", id: "some-unique-id") {
                sqlFile(path: "sql/some-major-important.sql")

and the some-major-important.sql file exists in grails-app/migrations/sql.

When executing run-app the migration is executed successfully.
However Grails keeps saying:
ERROR - The class [changelogs.my-important-changelog] was not found when attempting to load Grails application. Skipping.

Although everything works fine - including the execution of the migration - it's very annoying to see an ERROR every time when starting up the Grails app.

Is there something I can do about it?
Or even worse could there be any further issue because of the ERROR?

Re: [Database Migration Plugin] ERROR - The class [changelogs.xxx] was not found when attempting to load Grails application. Skipping.

bond_
Does your actual changelog.groovy has something like:

databaseChangeLog = {
        include file: 'my-important-changelog.groovy'
}

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 2:24 AM, Marcel Overdijk <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm having a changelog
"grails-app/migrations/changelogs/my-important-changelog.groovy" with a
changeset like:

databaseChangeLog = {

        changeSet(author: "unknown", id: "some-unique-id") {
                sqlFile(path: "sql/some-major-important.sql")

and the some-major-important.sql file exists in grails-app/migrations/sql.

When executing run-app the migration is executed successfully.
However Grails keeps saying:
ERROR - The class [changelogs.my-important-changelog] was not found when
attempting to load Grails application. Skipping.

Although everything works fine - including the execution of the migration -
it's very annoying to see an ERROR every time when starting up the Grails
app.

Is there something I can do about it?
Or even worse could there be any further issue because of the ERROR?

Ravi Teja Lokineni | Software Engineer
SemanticBits India Pvt. Ltd.

Re: [Database Migration Plugin] ERROR - The class [changelogs.xxx] was not found when attempting to load Grails application. Skipping.

Marcel Overdijk
Yes, my changelog.groovy contains:

includeAll path: "changelogs"

The my-important-changelog.groovy is called and the actual .sql statement is executed, so from migrations perspective everything works fine.