Debug filters

lamoua76
Hello,

I wrote a Filter on my grails application.
This filter verifies that the user is correctly in session, in other words, that he logged in before accessing the pages, else I redirect to the login page.

The problem is that I can't debug the filter class in Eclipse only once. I don't know why. The filter seems to be called each time a page is loaded because I tired with several browser to open several sessions and the redirection works fine but it does not enter in the break point...

Info on his?
Thanks !