DefaultGrailsDomainClass + belongsTo

Cerias
hey guys,

i hoping of a little hint.

I have build my on Json Parser for syncing grails domain classes in an elasticsearch ( I know there is an plugin for this).

My approach is a little bit different with Annotations. Atm i need an extra annotation for ignoring the 'belongTo' property but i'm think there must be an better way an this.

With the DefaultGrailsDomainClass Class i can read many informations but i'm to blind to find the right value to test if the current property is an static belongsTo property.

Can anyone give mit a little hint?

sofar
René