Dependency resolution nightmare

Jeff Gardner
Hi So I have a grails app that builds when I build with maven however when I do grails RunApp it can't resolve dependencies.  I have the following in my BuildConfig.groovyt

grails.dependency.cache.dir = "${userHome}/.m2/repository"

grails.project.dependency.resolver = "maven"

grailsHome()
        mavenLocal()
        mavenRepo "our internal nexus repo"

if can't find dependencies but if I look in my local repo they are there so i am not sure why it can't find them.  Does anyone have any ideas how to make this thing work?