Deploying My Plugin

robottaway
Hi All,

I've got a nice little plugin which allows using FCK editor in your Grails 0.6 projects. I've signed up for an account with Codehaus and Graeme has granted me plug in developer access. Now how do I actually upload the said plugin?

I could use the SVN repo location, where exactly I should import my project into the repo, and show I can make the plug in downloadable.

cheers,
Rob Ottaway

Re: Deploying My Plugin

Maurice Nicholson-2
"grails release-plugin"

That's what I do. I already have mine in SVN, but I think release-plugin takes care of adding it to SVN if not already there.