Deprecated plugin

Eamonn O'Connell-2
Hey guys,

I was looking for the Grailsrocks team's platform plugin, and I first
tried to use this one, but my grails app couldn't resolve the
dependency:

http://grails.org/plugin/plugin-platform

Then I found this other similarly named plugin that does resolve, and
seems like what I was looking for:

http://grails.org/plugin/platform-core

Just thought I'd bring this to your attention. Should the first plugin
I found be deleted or marked as deprecated?

Eamonn

Re: Deprecated plugin

pledbrook
>> I was looking for the Grailsrocks team's platform plugin, and I first
>> tried to use this one, but my grails app couldn't resolve the
>> dependency:
>>
>> http://grails.org/plugin/plugin-platform

That page is now deprecated.

--