Dynamic Javascript Plugin

Eoin Curran
I packaged up some utility stuff I was working on as a plugin - details at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GRAILS/Dynamic+Javascript+Plugin
It lets you generate javascript dynamically in a controller, like Rails RJS Templates.

Maybe someone will find it interesting/useful.

cheers,
e.

Re: Dynamic Javascript Plugin

graemer