Eclipse cannot find applicationContext.xml on Grails app

Eclipse cannot find applicationContext.xml on Grails app

sara_942014
I am a newbie to Grails and Groovy. I followed the online to create a grails project after downloaded the latest grails (2.4.3) and Groovy.
I also have grails tools installed on eclipse (kepler). the project was imported to the eclipse without errors. However when I start to run it via Grails Tools > Grails Comments Prompt with run-app -verbose, I keep getting exceptions: "...java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]...". The file applicationContext.xml is at folder web-app\WEB-INF. I have been struggling for a couple of days, and I still don't know how to configure to solve the problem.
If anyone knows the solution, could you please let me know and help me to move forward...

thank you in advance,
Sara