Error Deploying War to Tomcat

JanM
I'm using grails 2.1.0 and tomcat 7.  I'm trying to deploy a grails war to tomcat, but getting the following error:

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.context.GrailsContextLoaderLIstener org.springframework.beans.factory.beanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'preauthAuthProvider' defined in class path resource [ozone-security-core-common-applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve resference to bean .........
.....Injection of resource dependencies failes; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name .........
......Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failure initializing default SSL context

My DataSource.groovy looks like:

dataSource {
    pooled - true
    driverClassName = "org.h2.Driver"
    username = "sa"
    password = ""
}
hibernate {
    cache.use_second_level_cache = true
    cache.use.query_cache = false
    cache.region.factory_class = 'net.sf.ehcache.hiberante.EhCacheRegionFactory'
    validator.apply_to_ddl = false
    validator.autoregister_listeners = false
}
environments {
   development {
      dataSource {
         dbCreate = "create-drop"
         url = "jdbc:h2:mem:devDb;MVCC=TRUE;LOCK_TIMEOUT=10000"
   test {
      dataSource {
         dbCreate = "create-drop"
         url = "jdbc:h2:mem:testDb;MVCC=TRUE;LOCK_TIMEOUT=10000"
   production {
      dataSource {
         dbCreate = "create-drop"
         url = "jdbc:h2:prodDb;MVCC=TRUE;LOCK_TIMEOUT=10000"
         pooled = true
         properties {
           maxActive = -1
           minEvictableIdleTimeMillis=1800000
           timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=1800000
           numTestsPerEvictionRun=3
           testOnBorrow=true
           testWhileIdle=true
           testOnReturn=true
           validationQuery="SELECT 1"

I have been able to deploy this war in the past, it just stopped working recently.  I was trying to reset the cache when this happened, but there was also a server problem on the cluster at the same time, so not sure which this is relating to.

Does anyone have any idea what this error could be caused by?

Re: Error Deploying War to Tomcat

JanM
Problem is solved.  Turned out someone changed the password of my cert trust store and it wasn't a grails issue after all.