Quantcast

Error building EAR from WAR

Epps, Aaron M.
I'm using the following script to generate an EAR file from a WAR:

includeTargets << grailsScript("_GrailsWar")

target(ear: "Creates an EAR file from a Grails WAR") {
        war()
        event("StatusUpdate", ["Building EAR file"])
        generateApplicationXml()
        def warDest = new File(warName).parentFile
        def earFile = "${projectTargetDir}/${contextRoot}.ear"
        ant.ear(destfile:earFile, appxml:appXml, update:true) {
                fileset(dir:warDest, includes:"*.war")
        }
        event("StatusFinal", ["Done creating EAR $earFile"])
}
target(defineContextRoot:"defines the context root") {
        contextRoot = "${grailsAppName}${grailsAppVersion ? '-'+grailsAppVersion : ''}"
}
target(generateApplicationXml:"Generates an application.xml file") {
        depends(defineContextRoot)
        def warDest = new File(warName)
        appXml = "${projectTargetDir}/application.xml"
        new File(appXml).write """\
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
xmlns=http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/ 2001/XMLSchema-instance"
       xsi:schemaLocation="http:// java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
           http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ application_1_4.xsd"
       version="1.4">
<display-name>${grailsAppName}</display-name>

<module>
    <web>
        <web-uri>${warDest.name}</web-uri>
        <context-root>${contextRoot}</context-root>
    </web>
 </module>

</application>
"""
}

setDefaultTarget(ear)

I execute the script by running

"run-script buildEAR"

Below is the error that I'm getting, any idea what might be wrong here?

Configuring Spring Security LDAP ...