Error compiling large gsp

Werther
Hello,

I just make an upgrade from 1.3.7 to 2.2.5 and I´m having this strange error when grails is compiling one of my gsps:

General error during class generation: Method code too large!

This gsp compiles ok on 1.3.7 and have 74Kb of code and a external layout with more 10Kb. I´ve search for this errors and find some people saying that the limit os the gsp is 64Kb, but this gsp works all right in 1.3.7 and I have another one in another application (still in 1.3.7) that has 147Kb and works fine as well.

Anything changes on this matter from 1.3.7 to 2.2.5? Is there any way I have large gsps in 2.2.5?

Best Regards,

Werther