Error in documentation for formatNumber tag

Error in documentation for formatNumber tag

humpy125
I copied the example code for the formatNumber tag, from the Grails documentation, into a gsp :
<g:formatNumber number="${myNumber}" format="\\$###,##0" />

When I tried to compile it I got an error. when I changed it to:
<g:formatNumber number="${myNumber}" format="\$###,##0" />

It built the war file ok.

The issue is the first example on the page at this URL:

http://grails.org/doc/latest/ref/Tags/formatNumber.html

Re: Error in documentation for formatNumber tag

Nathan Wells

You should probably submit a JIRA issue at jira.grails.org. Also, you can fork the docs project on github and submit a pull request:

github.com/grails/grails-doc/