Error when publishing a plugin

zoran119
Hi all,

I have published my plugin (jquery-date-time-picker) two times before using publish-plugin command and it all worked well. I'm trying to publish version 0.1.2 and am getting the following error:

| Error Error executing script PublishPlugin: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.grailsce to see the full trace)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Re: Error when publishing a plugin

zoran119
This fixed it:

rm -r target/
grails run-app
grails publish-plugin --noScm

I think I ran publish-plugin with the wrong version of grails (2.3.7 instead of 2.2.1 which is what the plugin is written in) so that might have messed up the target directory.