Exception instantiating provider in the OAuth plugin

Exception instantiating provider in the OAuth plugin

sethfuller
I have a configuration like this:

oauth {
  providers {
    linkedin {
      api = LinkedInApi
      key = "XXX"
      secret = "YYY"
      successUri = "/oauth/linkedin/success"
      failureUri = "/oauth/linkedin/failure"

I am getting an exception, but the instantiation of the RuntimeException is failing because the constructor has the wrong number of arguments:

Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: the number of constructors during runtime and compile time for java.lang.RuntimeException do not match. Expected 5 but got 4
        at uk.co.desirableobjects.oauth.scribe.exception.InvalidOauthProviderException.<init>(InvalidOauthProviderException.groovy:6)
        at uk.co.desirableobjects.oauth.scribe.OauthService.afterPropertiesSet(OauthService.groovy:48)
        ... 4 more

The above is the final cause of the exception. I can't see what it is complaining about because the instantiation of the exception fails.