Expected release of Grails 2.0.1 ?

Benjamin Wolff
Dear Grails-Developer,

I'm just curious whether there is already a forseen release date for the Grails 2.0.1 release? It will include some important fixes for some issues I have so I'm looking forward to it ;).

Please don't get this wrong, I don't mean to 'push', just asking for a date I can look forward to ;).

Cheers,
Ben
Cheers,
Ben

Re: Expected release of Grails 2.0.1 ?

Jonathan Stott-5
Looks imminent - Hibernate and Tomcat plugins for 2.0.1 were published today.

Jonathan

On 13 February 2012 16:19, Jean Barmash <[hidden email]> wrote:
I saw a call for code freeze last Friday on the dev list, I suspect soon.

Jean

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Benjamin Wolff <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Grails-Developer,

I'm just curious whether there is already a forseen release date for the
Grails 2.0.1 release? It will include some important fixes for some issues I
have so I'm looking forward to it ;).

Please don't get this wrong, I don't mean to 'push', just asking for a date
I can look forward to ;).

Cheers,
Ben

Dr Jonathan Stott
Development Team Leader

Axon TeleHealthCare
“Connecting with Care”
2 Venture Road
University of Southampton Science Park
Southampton SO16 7NP
Tel: 02380 111192
www.axonuk.com

This message and the information contained therein is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information that is confidential or privileged within the meaning of applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete this message from your system; please also note that any use or disclosure of the information contained in this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  This correspondence may include examples or terms based upon current assumptions with any costs shown excluding VAT and cannot be considered as a quotation, offer or commitment in any way.  Whilst reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise the risk, the contents or an attachment to this e-mail may have become corrupted during transmission or contain viruses, we cannot accept liability in this regard, and you should carry out your own virus checks.

Axon Limited is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales number 5728502. Registered Office: Imperial House, 18-21 Kings Park Road, Southampton SO15 2AT.