Export to Tomcat

Kerry Wilson-3
I am debating on using Grails for an upcoming project, how easy is it to
export a war file to deploy in tomcat?

--
Kerry Wilson
Lead Developer
[hidden email] | 423.485.4747

RE: Export to Tomcat

Dierk König
Hi Kerry,

welcome to Grails.

Simply issue the command
 grails war
and you'll find a the applications war file in your
application directory ready for deployment into tomcat
(or any other J2EE compliant server).

cheers
Mittie

Re: Export to Tomcat

On 02/02/06, Kerry Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am debating on using Grails for an upcoming project, how easy is it to
> export a war file to deploy in tomcat?

Type grails war

and deploy the resulting war