Exporting the hibernate xml file from a grails application

Exporting the hibernate xml file from a grails application

scryan
Is there a way to explore the hbm.xml file from a grails application so I can use it inside an IDE to create HQL queries.   I have seen posts where this could be done with the app-info plugin but can't figure how to explore the entire file including all domain objects to a text file.

Thanks

Scott Ryan

Re: Exporting the hibernate xml file from a grails application

lucastex
Yes,

Try Burt's App Info plugin - http://burtbeckwith.com/blog/?p=344

[]s,