Failing test

pledbrook
Hi,

I'm currently getting a test failure on the latest CVS version of Grails:

run-test:
   [delete] Deleting directory
/home/ledbrook/dev/tools/grails/target/test-reports
    [mkdir] Created dir: /home/ledbrook/dev/tools/grails/target/test-reports
    [junit] TEST org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.ClassReloadingTests FAILED
    [junit] Tests FAILED

Is this expected at the moment? Or is it failing specifically for my
platform? (JDK1.5.0_07 x86_64, Ant 1.6.5, Suse 10.0)

Cheers,

Peter

Re: Failing test

graemer
Hi Peter,

Yes this is a known problem, it fails on some platforms for some
reason, when I get a moment I will try to look into why it is doing
this. I wouldn't worry too much about it for now.

Graeme

On 6/20/06, Peter Ledbrook <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently getting a test failure on the latest CVS version of Grails:
>
> run-test:
>    [delete] Deleting directory
> /home/ledbrook/dev/tools/grails/target/test-reports
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /home/ledbrook/dev/tools/grails/target/test-reports
>     [junit] TEST org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.ClassReloadingTests FAILED
>     [junit] Tests FAILED
>
> Is this expected at the moment? Or is it failing specifically for my
> platform? (JDK1.5.0_07 x86_64, Ant 1.6.5, Suse 10.0)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter

Re: Failing test

Jochen Theodorou
Graeme Rocher schrieb:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Yes this is a known problem, it fails on some platforms for some
> reason, when I get a moment I will try to look into why it is doing
> this. I wouldn't worry too much about it for now.

it should be good using the current cvs version. GroovyClassLaoder
doesn't use a timestamp for script names any longer - the reason for
this problem ;)

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen Theodorou
Groovy Tech Lead

Re: Failing test

graemer
On 6/20/06, Jochen Theodorou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Graeme Rocher schrieb:
> > Hi Peter,
> >
> > Yes this is a known problem, it fails on some platforms for some
> > reason, when I get a moment I will try to look into why it is doing
> > this. I wouldn't worry too much about it for now.
>
> it should be good using the current cvs version. GroovyClassLaoder
> doesn't use a timestamp for script names any longer - the reason for
> this problem ;)
Oh excellent, I'll give this a go then :-)

Graeme