Forked mode running db migrations for integration tests

Forked mode running db migrations for integration tests

longwa
We just switched to using forked mode because it seems to be the preferred default configuration for Grails. When I run:

grails test-app integration:

It's running database migrations (which is bad). Looking at MigrationsUtils, I see:

if (Boolean.getBoolean('grails.fork.active') && !scriptName) {
// scriptName gets set in the initial JVM and not this one,
// so infer that it's run-app based on being in forked mode
scriptName = 'RunApp'
}

When running forked, it seems that the global scriptName is not being set in _Events.groovy and therefore it just assumes that it's RunApp instead of TestApp. I saw an issues ticket but it seems to already be closed.

Am I missing something obvious?

We are using the 1.4.0 version of the plugin and Grails 2.4.3. I see GPDATABASEMIGRATION-123 but it's already been closed as Fixed.

-Aaron