GAE App Deployed However I cannot See App

GAE App Deployed However I cannot See App

finneycanhelp-2
Hi,

I read the article at
http://blog.springsource.com/2009/05/14/grails-111-released-with-google-appengine-support/
 and was pretty excited to get started.

I went to the http://grails.org/plugin/app-engine to try it out and
followed the directions.  I ran into a problem with a
ClassNotFoundException when trying to run the application as per the
instructions.

I went ahead and deployed using the appcfg.cmd update ./target/war
command.   It worked fine.

In my google app engine (GAE) console, I see the following active link is there.
http://1.latest.seepeoplewell.appspot.com/

However, the link does not work.   http://seepeoplewell.appspot.com
does not work either.

Again, I followed the instructions to the letter. I did not add
anything. I chose JPA when asked.

Ideas? Help?

Thanks!

--
Michael Finney - "Always Striving To Serve You Better Every Day"
http://www.SmilingSoftwareSolutions.com