GRAILS-8494

sandyridgeracer
Hi,
I have been developing grails application for almost a year. For an app, I had to disable certain options in the select tag.
After doing a google search, I stumbled upon GRAILS-8494 and decided to implement that in my project.As of now, my implementation takes only a closure for "optionDisabled" (I feel the ticket can be updated to use extra options "keysDisabled" for  select tag)

I have followed the Contribute section and have setup the grails-core project on STS. I have attached the patch in the JIRA.I am a little lost on how to contribute back to the community.If you guys can please guide me or send a pointer to documents link,I will be able to follow the process and contribute back.

Thanks,
Sandeep.

GRAILS-8494.patch (3K) Download Attachment

Re: GRAILS-8494

Graeme Rocher-2
Please attach the patch to the JIRA issue or even better send a github
pull request

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Sandeep Samdaria
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have been developing grails application for almost a year. For an app, I
> had to disable certain options in the select tag.
> After doing a google search, I stumbled upon GRAILS-8494 and decided to
> implement that in my project.As of now, my implementation takes only a
> closure for "optionDisabled" (I feel the ticket can be updated to use extra
> options "keysDisabled" for  select tag)
>
> I have followed the Contribute section and have setup the grails-core
> project on STS. I have attached the patch in the JIRA.I am a little lost on
> how to contribute back to the community.If you guys can please guide me or
> send a pointer to documents link,I will be able to follow the process and
> contribute back.
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep.

SpringSource

Re: GRAILS-8494

sandyridgeracer
I have already attached the patch on jira and added a comment on JIRA describing what the fix is. I will send a github pull request also.
Please excuse my ignorance, in addition to sending the pull request, should I do anything else extra?

Thanks,
Sandeep.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been developing grails application for almost a year. For an app, I
> had to disable certain options in the select tag.
> After doing a google search, I stumbled upon GRAILS-8494 and decided to
> implement that in my project.As of now, my implementation takes only a
> closure for "optionDisabled" (I feel the ticket can be updated to use extra
> options "keysDisabled" for  select tag)
>
> I have followed the Contribute section and have setup the grails-core
> project on STS. I have attached the patch in the JIRA.I am a little lost on
> how to contribute back to the community.If you guys can please guide me or
> send a pointer to documents link,I will be able to follow the process and
> contribute back.
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep.

SpringSource

Re: GRAILS-8494

Graeme Rocher-2
Nope, thanks for the contribution

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Sandeep Samdaria
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have already attached the patch on jira and added a comment on JIRA
> describing what the fix is. I will send a github pull request also.
> Please excuse my ignorance, in addition to sending the pull request, should
> I do anything else extra?
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep.
>

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Please attach the patch to the JIRA issue or even better send a github
>> pull request
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Sandeep Samdaria
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I have been developing grails application for almost a year. For an app,
>> > had to disable certain options in the select tag.
>> > After doing a google search, I stumbled upon GRAILS-8494 and decided to
>> > implement that in my project.As of now, my implementation takes only a
>> > closure for "optionDisabled" (I feel the ticket can be updated to use
>> > extra
>> > options "keysDisabled" for  select tag)
>> >
>> > I have followed the Contribute section and have setup the grails-core
>> > project on STS. I have attached the patch in the JIRA.I am a little lost
>> > on
>> > how to contribute back to the community.If you guys can please guide me
>> > or
>> > send a pointer to documents link,I will be able to follow the process
>> > and
>> > contribute back.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Sandeep.

>> >     http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>> >

>> --
>> Graeme Rocher
>> Grails Project Lead
>> SpringSource

SpringSource

Re: GRAILS-8494

sandyridgeracer
Hi,
I have sent a pull request https://github.com/grails/grails-core/pull/471. Please take a look and let me know your comments.

Thanks,
Sandeep.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have already attached the patch on jira and added a comment on JIRA
> describing what the fix is. I will send a github pull request also.
> Please excuse my ignorance, in addition to sending the pull request, should
> I do anything else extra?
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep.
>

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Please attach the patch to the JIRA issue or even better send a github
>> pull request
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Sandeep Samdaria
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I have been developing grails application for almost a year. For an app,
>> > had to disable certain options in the select tag.
>> > After doing a google search, I stumbled upon GRAILS-8494 and decided to
>> > implement that in my project.As of now, my implementation takes only a
>> > closure for "optionDisabled" (I feel the ticket can be updated to use
>> > extra
>> > options "keysDisabled" for  select tag)
>> >
>> > I have followed the Contribute section and have setup the grails-core
>> > project on STS. I have attached the patch in the JIRA.I am a little lost
>> > on
>> > how to contribute back to the community.If you guys can please guide me
>> > or
>> > send a pointer to documents link,I will be able to follow the process
>> > and
>> > contribute back.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Sandeep.