GSP templates - view path of each template that created the page

GSP templates - view path of each template that created the page

Steven Sproat
IIRC there's an option in Grails 2 that shows you (via html comments)
which templates were used to render an entire page (along with the
template path and rendering time)

Can anyone remember what this is? Struggling to find anything on
Google - it's not something I imagined, is it? :)

Cheers,
Steven Sproat

--
Steven Sproat, BSc
http://www.whyteboard.org/

Re: GSP templates - view path of each template that created the page

tomas lin
debugTemplates

http://grails.org/doc/latest/guide/theWebLayer.html#GSPDebugging

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Steven Sproat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> IIRC there's an option in Grails 2 that shows you (via html comments)
> which templates were used to render an entire page (along with the
> template path and rendering time)
>
> Can anyone remember what this is? Struggling to find anything on
> Google - it's not something I imagined, is it? :)
>
> Cheers,
> Steven Sproat
>
> --
> Steven Sproat, BSc
> http://www.whyteboard.org/

Re: GSP templates - view path of each template that created the page

cazacugmihai
http://grails.org/doc/latest/guide/theWebLayer.html#GSPDebugging

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Steven Sproat <[hidden email]> wrote:
> IIRC there's an option in Grails 2 that shows you (via html comments)
> which templates were used to render an entire page (along with the
> template path and rendering time)
>
> Can anyone remember what this is? Struggling to find anything on
> Google - it's not something I imagined, is it? :)
>
> Cheers,
> Steven Sproat
>
> --
> Steven Sproat, BSc
> http://www.whyteboard.org/

Mihai Cazacu
Software Engineer
E-mail: [hidden email]
Mobile: +40 745 254 657
Skype: cazacugmihai
Twitter: cazacugmihai

Re: GSP templates - view path of each template that created the page

Steven Sproat
Thanks guys, I found that about 5 minutes after posting to the forum - doh!

On 8 February 2012 10:55, Mihai Cazacu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://grails.org/doc/latest/guide/theWebLayer.html#GSPDebugging

alex_masselot
and to profile the,
http://grails.org/plugin/profile-template

Alexandre Masselot

Re: GSP templates - view path of each template that created the page

Steven Sproat
Very interesting plugin - will have to run it over a few of our
complex pages, see where to improve. Cheers for the head's up!

On 8 February 2012 14:50, Alexandre Masselot
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> and to profile the,
> http://grails.org/plugin/profile-template
>

> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Steven Sproat <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks guys, I found that about 5 minutes after posting to the forum -
>> doh!
>>
> --
> Alexandre Masselot
>
> http://alexandre-masselot.blogspot.com/

Steven Sproat, BSc
http://www.whyteboard.org/

Re: GSP templates - view path of each template that created the page

alex_masselot
Hi Steven

some mor example on the blog

And for our problem of rendering rather complex pages, we had setup a caching system at the plugin level
plugin template-cache

alex