GWT Plugin and Sitemesh

Andre Pietsch
Hi!

It looks as if the Sitemesh templates are not used when a gwt page is rendered.

Why is that so? Could somebody explain me the mechanism, please?

TIA

Regards,
Andre

Re: GWT Plugin and Sitemesh

Daniel Honig
Does your GWT output include the <meta> tag reguired to tell
sitemesh what layout to wrap your GWT page with?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 4:48 AM, scai_andre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It looks as if the Sitemesh templates are not used when a gwt page is
> rendered.
>
> Why is that so? Could somebody explain me the mechanism, please?
>
> TIA
>
> Regards,
> Andre

Re: GWT Plugin and Sitemesh

Andre Pietsch
Haha, I'm sorry, it works now.

I definitely HAD problems using the decorating mechanism. It did not work AND caused errors, so I removed the meta tag on purpose. Now having some time I wanted to test where my problems came from, created a simple test case, and nothing happened.

Of course, not having the meta tag gave me a test case much too simple  :)

Thanks for pointing me there!

Regards,
Andre

Daniel Honig wrote