Geb + Grails + Use GORM in test case

abhijith.prabhakar
Hi All,

I have a Geb test case on which I would like to verify database state at the end.

Can I use GORM directly in a Geb test case?  I could not find any example when I searched.

Is there any example or demo I can refer?

Thanks,
Abhijith

Re: Geb + Grails + Use GORM in test case

craigatkinson
Hi Abhijith,

I use the remote control plugin (http://grails.org/plugin/remote-control) to verify the database state in Geb tests. I've got a small sample project at https://github.com/craigatk/geb-example

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM, abhijith.prabhakar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have a Geb test case on which I would like to verify database state at the
end.

Can I use GORM directly in a Geb test case?  I could not find any example
when I searched.

Is there any example or demo I can refer?

Thanks,
Abhijith

Re: Geb + Grails + Use GORM in test case

dsrini.open
Remote-control I assume ties Grails app with the test app, what if, I want to use GORM for an app which is not grails, but I am testing it with GEB ?