GmongoDB plugin 1.3 does not support pagination in named query

GmongoDB plugin 1.3 does not support pagination in named query

netwiser
Hi I use Grails 2.2.1 and GMongoDB plugin 1.3.0, and found that the plugin does not support pagination in named query.

I use a namedQuery in domain class to list(max:params.max, offset:params.offset), and try to get the totalCount it returns [null,null] or [null, null,null]. However if I use criteria and criteria to list(max:params.max, offset:params.offset) { // the same logic as the namedQuery } it is working fine.

I think this should be a bug as the GMongoDB claims it support GORM named query.

Regards,

James

SpringSource

RE: GmongoDB plugin 1.3 does not support pagination in named query

netwiser
http://jira.grails.org/browse/GPMONGODB-309

FYI.

It is pretty straightforward so I did not attach anything.

Regards,

James

SpringSource