Grails 0.5 class not found

Babelex
OK I am getting class not found errors on some groovy classes I have
built with groovyc externally to Grails.

In the grails project 'JoinzService' lib directory I have added a sym
link called 'org' which points at the org dir housing the compiled
classes (actually org/folknology/joinz/builder/)

Is this the right way to link in outside classes to grails?

the classes where built using Groovy 1.0 is that important?

When I run the grails app it barfs on a class not found error when
building a service which contains : import
org.folknology.joinz.builder.Store; it is this Store class which it is
not finding.

I am probably being stupid, but can someone point me to the errors of
my ways here?

--
regards
Al

Re: Grails 0.5 class not found

Babelex
Ok I ahev solved it, my bad the lib directory is just for Jars doh!!
That means I have to keep creating jars when I rebuild the classes. Is
there any way to link class file dirs?