Quantcast

Grails 1.3.6: g.remoteLink problems

Konstantyn Smirnov
Hi

After upgrading from 1.3.3 to 1.3.6 I'm experiencing the following problem.

a tag-lib doesn't work anymore properly:

<g:remoteLink controller="global" class="edit" action="editConsole" id="${holder.id}" onComplete="myDynamicPopup.showContent( e.responseText );"> </g:remoteLink>

onComplete attribute is not rendered as an Ajax event-callback, but rather is inserted in a resulting tag:

<a oncomplete="myDynamicPopup.showContent( e.responseText );" class="edit" onclick="new Ajax.Request('/wextent/global/editConsole', .... )">

is this a newly introduced bug, or g.remoteLink has changed?

TIA

Re: Grails 1.3.6: g.remoteLink problems

pledbrook
> a tag-lib doesn't work anymore properly:
>
> <g:remoteLink controller="global" class="edit" action="editConsole"
> id="${holder.id}" onComplete="myDynamicPopup.showContent( e.responseText
> );"> </g:remoteLink>
>
> onComplete attribute is not rendered as an Ajax event-callback, but rather
> is inserted in a resulting tag:

Please raise an issue and assign to me (or just reply to this email
with the link).

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

Re: Grails 1.3.6: g.remoteLink problems

Konstantyn Smirnov
jira raised: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-7062

I couldn't assign it to anyone, so take care of it yourself please :)