Grails 1.3.7 with quartz plugin 0.4.2 quartz.properties file not being read

Grails 1.3.7 with quartz plugin 0.4.2 quartz.properties file not being read

Martin Saucier-2
Hi,
   I am using grails 1.3.7 with quartz plugin 0.4.2 and I am using a JDBCJobStore with clustering. It looks like my quartz.properties file does not seem to be getting read, e.g. I have a custom MySql URL that is different than my dataSource for my Grails app, however the plugin always tries to use my main default dataSource. It looks like this is fixed in the Quartz 1.0 SNAPSHOT plugin, how can I upgrade the Quartz 0.4.2 to 1.0 ?

My QuartzConfig is this :

quartz {
    autoStartup = true
    jdbcStore = true
    waitForJobsToCompleteOnShutdown = true
}

environments {
    test {
        quartz {
            autoStartup = true

and my quartz.properties file under grails-app/conf is :

org.quartz.scheduler.instanceName = VIP_Service_Scheduler
org.quartz.scheduler.instanceId = AUTO

org.quartz.threadPool.class = org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool
org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount = 5
org.quartz.threadPool.threadPriority = 5

org.quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold = 60000

org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX
org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate

org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource = myDS
org.quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix = QRTZ_
org.quartz.jobStore.isClustered = true
org.quartz.jobStore.clusterCheckinInterval = 5000

org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.driver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.URL = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/vipservicessearchable"
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.user = myuser
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.password = mypassword
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.maxConnections = 5
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.validationQuery = select 0 from dual

org.quartz.plugin.shutdownhook.class = org.quartz.plugins.management.ShutdownHookPlugin
org.quartz.plugin.shutdownhook.cleanShutdown = true

Regards,

Martin Saucier
Solutions Architect
t 506.874.8906

Re: Grails 1.3.7 with quartz plugin 0.4.2 quartz.properties file not being read

Sergey Nebolsin
Hi, Martin!

You can install latest 1.0 snapshot using 'grails install-plugin https://github.com/downloads/nebolsin/grails-quartz/grails-quartz-1.0-SNAPSHOT-f9f08e24.zip'. Please, let me know if the snapshot version will work for you (otherwise, please report issues to the Quartz plugin issue tracker :)

Cheers

On 20.09.2011, at 4:57, Martin Saucier wrote:

[...]

<image001.gif>

Re: Grails 1.3.7 with quartz plugin 0.4.2 quartz.properties file not being read

mcamilo
Hi, I get the following error when attempting to install https://github.com/downloads/nebolsin/grails-quartz/grails-quartz-1.0-SNAPSHOT-f9f08e24.zip using grails-2.0.0.RC1

Error downloading plugin https://github.com/downloads/nebolsin/grails-quartz/grails-quartz-1.0-SNAPSHOT-f9f08e24.zip: Redirection detected from https to http. Protocol switch unsafe, not allowed.

Any ideas ?