Grails 2.0.1: Disabling auto-timestamping for unit tests

Grails 2.0.1: Disabling auto-timestamping for unit tests

Roshan Dawrani
Hi,

In Grails 2.0.1, can I disable the auto-timestamping for some domain instances for the duration of a unit test?

Roshan

Re: Grails 2.0.1: Disabling auto-timestamping for unit tests

Roshan Dawrani
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Roshan Dawrani <[hidden email]> wrote:

In Grails 2.0.1, can I disable the auto-timestamping for some domain instances for the duration of a unit test?

Hello, pinging to check if anyone can comment on if it is doable. Thanks.

Roshan

Re: Grails 2.0.1: Disabling auto-timestamping for unit tests

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
Nope

http://www.springsource.com