Grails 2.0 Milestone 2 Released!

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 Milestone 2
which can be downloaded at the usual place at
http://grails.org/Download

Further release information can be found at
http://grails.org/2.0.0.M2+Release+Notes

Once again you can refer to the comprehensive "What's new in Grails
2.0" guide that walks you through the new features of the release:

http://grails.org/doc/2.0.x/guide/introduction.html#whatsNew

This is the final milestone release, with the next release starting
the RC process in around a months time. Grails 2.0
final is targeted at mid October if all goes according to plan.

Please test the release and report bugs as soon as possible so we can
correct as many issues between now and the release candidates.

Thanks to all those who contributed to the release.

Enjoy!

http://www.springsource.com

Re: [groovy-user] Grails 2.0 Milestone 2 Released!

Chanwit Kaewkasi
Thank you for the M2!

Cheers,

Chanwit

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 23:23, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are pleased to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 Milestone 2
> which can be downloaded at the usual place at
> http://grails.org/Download
>
> Further release information can be found at
> http://grails.org/2.0.0.M2+Release+Notes
>
> Once again you can refer to the comprehensive "What's new in Grails
> 2.0" guide that walks you through the new features of the release:
>
> http://grails.org/doc/2.0.x/guide/introduction.html#whatsNew
>
> This is the final milestone release, with the next release starting
> the RC process in around a months time. Grails 2.0
> final is targeted at mid October if all goes according to plan.
>
> Please test the release and report bugs as soon as possible so we can
> correct as many issues between now and the release candidates.
>
> Thanks to all those who contributed to the release.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> SpringSource - A Division of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com

Chanwit Kaewkasi
code.google.com/p/zkgrails
twitter.com/chanwit

Re: [groovy-user] Grails 2.0 Milestone 2 Released!

Mengu
congrats on the release. i'm glad to see my bug report was closed as well.

2011/9/7 Chanwit Kaewkasi <[hidden email]>
Thank you for the M2!

Cheers,

Chanwit

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 23:23, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are pleased to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 Milestone 2
> which can be downloaded at the usual place at
> http://grails.org/Download
>
> Further release information can be found at
> http://grails.org/2.0.0.M2+Release+Notes
>
> Once again you can refer to the comprehensive "What's new in Grails
> 2.0" guide that walks you through the new features of the release:
>
> http://grails.org/doc/2.0.x/guide/introduction.html#whatsNew
>
> This is the final milestone release, with the next release starting
> the RC process in around a months time. Grails 2.0
> final is targeted at mid October if all goes according to plan.
>
> Please test the release and report bugs as soon as possible so we can
> correct as many issues between now and the release candidates.
>
> Thanks to all those who contributed to the release.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> SpringSource - A Division of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com

Chanwit Kaewkasi
code.google.com/p/zkgrails
twitter.com/chanwit

Re: Grails 2.0 Milestone 2 Released!

Nikolai K. Bochev
Hey,

Is the ppa build coming soon ?

Thanks for the excellent framework !

Regards.

--

Nikolai K. Bochev
System Administrator

Re: Grails 2.0 Milestone 2 Released!

Dean Del Ponte-2
The "What's New" section is quite impressive.

Great work!  I'm looking forward to upgrading my existing apps to 2.0.

- Dean Del Ponte

--

Nikolai K. Bochev
System Administrator