Quantcast

Grails 2.0 Released!

12

Grails 2.0 Released!

Graeme Rocher-4
Administrator
Hi all,

We're super excited to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 GA!

Checkout this post for the full announcement:
http://blog.springsource.org/2011/12/15/grails-2-0-released/

Thanks all those who contributed pull requests and patches.

Enjoy the release!

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

Paulo Gabriel Poiati
Amazing!

[]'s
Paulo Poiati

blog.paulopoiati.com

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We're super excited to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 GA!

Checkout this post for the full announcement:
http://blog.springsource.org/2011/12/15/grails-2-0-released/

Thanks all those who contributed pull requests and patches.

Enjoy the release!

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

bendoerr
Congratulations!

What a milestone for the Grails community. Thanks for all your hard work.

-Ben Doerr

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

Jonathan Stott-5
Fantastic - I've already downloaded it and am upgrading some plugins and an app!

This is a great Christmas present for the Grails community :-)

Jonathan

On 15 December 2011 16:20, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We're super excited to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 GA!

Checkout this post for the full announcement:
http://blog.springsource.org/2011/12/15/grails-2-0-released/

Thanks all those who contributed pull requests and patches.

Enjoy the release!

http://www.springsource.com

Dr Jonathan Stott
Development Team Leader

Axon TeleHealthCare
“Connecting with Care”
2 Venture Road
University of Southampton Science Park
Southampton SO16 7NP
Tel: 02380 111192
www.axonuk.com

This message and the information contained therein is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information that is confidential or privileged within the meaning of applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete this message from your system; please also note that any use or disclosure of the information contained in this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  This correspondence may include examples or terms based upon current assumptions with any costs shown excluding VAT and cannot be considered as a quotation, offer or commitment in any way.  Whilst reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise the risk, the contents or an attachment to this e-mail may have become corrupted during transmission or contain viruses, we cannot accept liability in this regard, and you should carry out your own virus checks.

Axon Limited is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales number 5728502. Registered Office: Imperial House, 18-21 Kings Park Road, Southampton SO15 2AT.

- Ed

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

kushal likhi
Awesome.. :) Congrats to all,, we are really excited too... "LONG LIVE THE GRAILS" .. cheers...
.
Regards
Kushal Likhi

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We're super excited to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 GA!

Checkout this post for the full announcement:
http://blog.springsource.org/2011/12/15/grails-2-0-released/

Thanks all those who contributed pull requests and patches.

Enjoy the release!

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

seppkurt
Gr8!

Am 15.12.2011 17:20, schrieb Graeme Rocher:

> Hi all,
>
> We're super excited to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 GA!
>
> Checkout this post for the full announcement:
> http://blog.springsource.org/2011/12/15/grails-2-0-released/
>
> Thanks all those who contributed pull requests and patches.
>
> Enjoy the release!

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

zyro
great. thanks for making it happen!

> Hi all,
>
> We're super excited to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 GA!
>
> Checkout this post for the full announcement:
> http://blog.springsource.org/2011/12/15/grails-2-0-released/
>
> Thanks all those who contributed pull requests and patches.
>
> Enjoy the release!
>
> --
> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> SpringSource - A Division of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

smakela
Thank you to everybody who have participated to the development of Grails.
This is the release I have been waiting!

- Sami

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

Arash Sharif
Congrats on this...you guys rock!

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Sami Mäkelä <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you to everybody who have participated to the development of Grails.
This is the release I have been waiting!

- Sami

RE: Grails 2.0 Released!

bksaville
Congrats guys!  Nice work to all involved!

-Brian

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

Gaurav Chauhan-2
Congrats everyone. Looking forward to upgrade my apps to 2.0 :-)

Regards
Gaurav Chauhan

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Brian Saville <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats guys!  Nice work to all involved!

-Brian

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

csterwa
Congratulations! We have been using the M* releases in production and it has been going great. I really am enjoying some of the programming niceties and also can't wait until I really get all of the testing capabilities built in properly. Still have some learning on using the new ways of loading domain objects but there is a definite improvement in testing. Thanks!
Chris Sterling
VP of Engineering
www.AgileAdvantage.com

Get rid of those Impediment Monkeys at:
www.ImpedimentMonkey.com

Re: Grails 2.0 Released!

rosenfeld
I'm getting 404 for every page I try to access while I don't get a
single clue about what could be wrong.

After setting the root logger to 'info', I've pasted the stacktrace in
this gist:

https://gist.github.com/0f9bea908a025211736e

Any idea on what could be happening?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo.

Em 15-12-2011 14:20, Graeme Rocher escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> We're super excited to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 GA!
>
> Checkout this post for the full announcement:
> http://blog.springsource.org/2011/12/15/grails-2-0-released/
>
> Thanks all those who contributed pull requests and patches.
>
> Enjoy the release!

RE: Grails 2.0 Released!

bksaville
Possibly you have the web.xml template installed and need to rewrite with
the new web.xml file from Grails 2?

grails install-templates

Just an idea from a glance, not sure what is going on exactly.
-Brian

I'm getting 404 for every page I try to access while I don't get a single
clue about what could be wrong.

After setting the root logger to 'info', I've pasted the stacktrace in
this gist:

https://gist.github.com/0f9bea908a025211736e

Any idea on what could be happening?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo.

Em 15-12-2011 14:20, Graeme Rocher escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> We're super excited to announce the availability of Grails 2.0 GA!
>
> Checkout this post for the full announcement:
> http://blog.springsource.org/2011/12/15/grails-2-0-released/
>
> Thanks all those who contributed pull requests and patches.
>
> Enjoy the release!

12