Grails 2.1.4 and 2.2.1 out now

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
Hi all,

We have released Grails 2.1.4 and 2.2.1 both of which include many bug fixes and performance improvements.

Please see the release notes for each release for further info:

In particular the release notes include information about a couple of necessary breaking changes that you may want to review.

The next release of Grails will be Grails 2.3 milestone 1 which will be out shortly, stay tuned!

Enjoy!

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.1.4 and 2.2.1 out now

Eamonn O'Connell-2
Good job Grails team!

Graeme, can I confirm that means we won't see the fix for this issue (http://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS-9490) until 3.0 ?

thanks,
Eamonn

On 25 February 2013 12:21, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We have released Grails 2.1.4 and 2.2.1 both of which include many bug fixes and performance improvements.

Please see the release notes for each release for further info:

In particular the release notes include information about a couple of necessary breaking changes that you may want to review.

The next release of Grails will be Grails 2.3 milestone 1 which will be out shortly, stay tuned!

Enjoy!

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.1.4 and 2.2.1 out now

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
No it is fix for 2.2.2 at the moment, so it will be fixed in 2.2.2 and 2.3.0

http://www.springsource.com