Grails 2.2.1 save(validate:false,flush:true) invokes CustomConstraint

Grails 2.2.1 save(validate:false,flush:true) invokes CustomConstraint

tiwabhishek
Hi Everyone, I am facing an issue with Grails 2.2.1 where save(validate:false,flush:true) is invoking the custom constraint even when validate:false. Though when i run the same application in Grails 1.3.7 the custom constraints is getting invoked when save(validate:true,flush:true) and not on validate:false. I am attaching the application files for reference CustomValidation.zip Controller 1) \grails-app\controllers\com\mypkg\PersonController.groovy Domain classes 2) \grails-app\domain\com\mypkg\Address.groovy 3) \grails-app\domain\com\mypkg\Address.groovyCustomValidation.zip Integration test 4)\test\integration\com\mypkg\PersonControllerTests.groovy CustomConstraint 5)\src\groovy\com\mypkg\AddressCustomConstraint.groovy Config.groovy 6)\grails-app\conf\Config.groovy Please suggest any work around for this issue, I appreciate any help. Thanks Abhishek

Re: Grails 2.2.1 save(validate:false,flush:true) invokes CustomConstraint

bobbywarner
Hi Abhishek,

Just an FYI... your message did not actually go through to the list.  You must not be subscribed.  Also, a question like this should be asked on the user list.  This dev list is for development of the actual framework.

Thanks,
Bobby

>>> Abhishek