Grails 2.2.3 and Remoting

dagahe
Hi, my application is composed by different modules, some expose service throught http invoker and other modules consume them. After upgrade all modules to grails 2.2.3, the consumer have problem to call the service expose in the provider modules. I have checked that in 2.2.3, grails is using CLibAopProxy for my service class with "static remote []", before, in 2.1.3 version, the proxy used was JdkDynamicProxy.

Maybe some bug?.

I have tested too with simple app in 2.2.3 with the same result

Any hints?.

Thank in advanced