Grails 2.2 RC2 Released!

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
Hi all,

We have ready the second RC of Grails 2.2 available to download at http://grails.org/Download

As usual the release notes can be found at http://grails.org/2.2.0.RC2+Release+Notes

This is the final RC so please test and report any problems as soon as possible

We are aware that there are a number of plugins that need updates due to changes in Groovy 2.0, if you are a plugin author please review and make sure you plugin works with Grails 2.2 RC2

Enjoy!?

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.2 RC2 Released!

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
I realised I placed an accidental question mark after "Enjoy!". May bad, don't mean to create confusion :-)

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We have ready the second RC of Grails 2.2 available to download at http://grails.org/Download

As usual the release notes can be found at http://grails.org/2.2.0.RC2+Release+Notes

This is the final RC so please test and report any problems as soon as possible

We are aware that there are a number of plugins that need updates due to changes in Groovy 2.0, if you are a plugin author please review and make sure you plugin works with Grails 2.2 RC2

Enjoy!?

http://www.springsource.com

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.2 RC2 Released!

Chanwit Kaewkasi
Thank you for the release, Graeme!
I guess you may be exhausted from pushing this RC2 out.

Cheers,

-chanwit

--
Chanwit Kaewkasi
twitter.com/chanwit

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I realised I placed an accidental question mark after "Enjoy!". May bad,
> don't mean to create confusion :-)
>

> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We have ready the second RC of Grails 2.2 available to download at
>> http://grails.org/Download
>>
>> As usual the release notes can be found at
>> http://grails.org/2.2.0.RC2+Release+Notes
>>
>> This is the final RC so please test and report any problems as soon as
>> possible
>>
>> We are aware that there are a number of plugins that need updates due to
>> changes in Groovy 2.0, if you are a plugin author please review and make
>> sure you plugin works with Grails 2.2 RC2
>>
>> Enjoy!?
>>
>> --
>> Graeme Rocher
>> Grails Project Lead
>> SpringSource - A Division of VMware
>> http://www.springsource.com
>

> --
> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> SpringSource - A Division of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com

RE: Grails 2.2 RC2 Released!

jonspalmer

Are there any general guidelines around the types of things to check for wrt Groovy 2.0 compatibility?

This is the final RC so please test and report any problems as soon as possible

We are aware that there are a number of plugins that need updates due to changes in Groovy 2.0, if you are a plugin author please review and make sure you plugin works with Grails 2.2 RC2

Enjoy!?

http://www.springsource.com

This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails 2.2 RC2 Released!

Scott6666
Jira Grails-9509 still broken.  Added a comment to the Jira.  Need to reopen

[Hope this is not a duplicate post.  Posts from my emails are getting delay errors]

Re: Grails 2.2 RC2 Released!

pledbrook
> Grails-9509 Jira still not fixed in this version.  Added a comment to the
> Jira.  Need to reopen.

What platform are you testing on? I couldn't reproduce the exact same
behaviour on my Mac, so I'm wondering if there is something
environment-specific here.

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Developer Advocate

t: @pledbrook

Re: Grails 2.2 RC2 Released!

Jeff Brown-4

On Nov 1, 2012, at 6:25 AM, Peter Ledbrook <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Grails-9509 Jira still not fixed in this version.  Added a comment to the
>> Jira.  Need to reopen.
>
> What platform are you testing on? I couldn't reproduce the exact same
> behaviour on my Mac, so I'm wondering if there is something
> environment-specific here.
>
> Peter

I have reproduced the problem on OS X 10.8.2.

JSB
--
Jeff Brown
[hidden email]