Grails 2.3.2 Has Been Released!

Jeff Scott Brown-2
Hi all,

We are pleased the announce the release of Grails 2.3.2. This release includes numerous bug fixes and improvements. See the release notes for further information at http://grails.org/2.3.2+Release+Notes.

Note that if you are upgrading from Grails 2.3.0 and you use the Hibernate plugin you will need to update to version 3.6.10.3 of the plugin. In BuildConfig:

runtime ':hibernate:3.6.10.3'

Thanks to all those who contributed to the release! Please report any issues to JIRA|http://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS

Enjoy!

JSB

--
Jeff Scott Brown
[hidden email]

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

RE: Grails 2.3.2 Has Been Released!

netwiser
Excellent! Great Job!

Best Regards,

James

gon

On 07/11/13 22:16, Jeff Scott Brown wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are pleased the announce the release of Grails 2.3.2. This release includes numerous bug fixes and improvements. See the release notes for further information at http://grails.org/2.3.2+Release+Notes.
>
> Note that if you are upgrading from Grails 2.3.0 and you use the Hibernate plugin you will need to update to version 3.6.10.3 of the plugin. In BuildConfig:
>
> runtime ':hibernate:3.6.10.3'

upgrading to 2.3.2 required me to upgrade too
from
compile ":platform-core:1.0.RC5"
compile ":platform-core:1.0.RC6"

in order to avoid

context.GrailsContextLoader Error initializing the application: Error
creating bean with name 'grailsEvents': Cannot resolve reference to bean
'grailsEventsPublisher' while setting bean property
'grailsEventsPublisher'; nested exception is
bean with name 'grailsEventsPublisher': Initialization of bean failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException:
Failed to convert property value of type 'groovy.util.ConfigObject' to
required type 'boolean' for property 'catchFlushExceptions'; nested
exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of
type [groovy.util.ConfigObject] to required type [boolean] for property
'catchFlushExceptions': PropertyEditor
[org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.CustomBooleanEditor] returned
inappropriate value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject]
bean with name 'grailsEvents': Cannot resolve reference to bean
'grailsEventsPublisher' while setting bean property
'grailsEventsPublisher'; nested exception is
bean with name 'grailsEventsPublisher': Initialization of bean failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException:
Failed to convert property value of type 'groovy.util.ConfigObject' to
required type 'boolean' for property 'catchFlushExceptions'; nested
exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of
type [groovy.util.ConfigObject] to required type [boolean] for property
'catchFlushExceptions': PropertyEditor
[org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.CustomBooleanEditor] returned
inappropriate value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject]
     at
     at
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'grailsEventsPublisher': Initialization of
bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert
property value of type 'groovy.util.ConfigObject' to required type
'boolean' for property 'catchFlushExceptions'; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type
[groovy.util.ConfigObject] to required type [boolean] for property
'catchFlushExceptions': PropertyEditor
[org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.CustomBooleanEditor] returned
inappropriate value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject]
     ... 4 more

Paolo

--
    Signature for Rent - Questo spazio si affitta
Paolo Piersanti  Software Developer & System Admininistrator

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Grails 2.3.2 Has Been Released!

Carlo Colombo
I fixed putting in Config.groovy this configuration: plugin.platformCore.events.catchFlushExceptions = true

2013/11/11 Paolo Piersanti <[hidden email]>
On 07/11/13 22:16, Jeff Scott Brown wrote:
Hi all,

We are pleased the announce the release of Grails 2.3.2. This release includes numerous bug fixes and improvements. See the release notes for further information at http://grails.org/2.3.2+Release+Notes.

Note that if you are upgrading from Grails 2.3.0 and you use the Hibernate plugin you will need to update to version 3.6.10.3 of the plugin. In BuildConfig:

runtime ':hibernate:3.6.10.3'

upgrading to 2.3.2 required me to upgrade too
from
compile ":platform-core:1.0.RC5"
compile ":platform-core:1.0.RC6"

in order to avoid

context.GrailsContextLoader Error initializing the application: Error creating bean with name 'grailsEvents': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'grailsEventsPublisher' while setting bean property 'grailsEventsPublisher'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'grailsEventsPublisher': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type 'groovy.util.ConfigObject' to required type 'boolean' for property 'catchFlushExceptions'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject] to required type [boolean] for property 'catchFlushExceptions': PropertyEditor [org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.CustomBooleanEditor] returned inappropriate value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject]
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'grailsEvents': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'grailsEventsPublisher' while setting bean property 'grailsEventsPublisher'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'grailsEventsPublisher': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type 'groovy.util.ConfigObject' to required type 'boolean' for property 'catchFlushExceptions'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject] to required type [boolean] for property 'catchFlushExceptions': PropertyEditor [org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.CustomBooleanEditor] returned inappropriate value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'grailsEventsPublisher': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type 'groovy.util.ConfigObject' to required type 'boolean' for property 'catchFlushExceptions'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject] to required type [boolean] for property 'catchFlushExceptions': PropertyEditor [org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.CustomBooleanEditor] returned inappropriate value of type [groovy.util.ConfigObject]
    ... 4 more

Paolo

--
   Signature for Rent - Questo spazio si affitta
Paolo Piersanti  Software Developer & System Admininistrator

--
Carlo Colombo
OpenMind S.r.l.
via Ferrari, 39