Grails 2 testing framework : should we still use GroovyTestCase for integration tests ?

Grails 2 testing framework : should we still use GroovyTestCase for integration tests ?

D Jocal
Hi,

we're all happy with Grails 2 new unit testing framework based on TestFor annotation, associated mixins and so on.

What API should be used for integration testing - it means, having real full injection working of services and datasources ? is the documentation up to date : extending GroovyTestCase with testBlabla naming convention ?

Or is there also a new API to consider ?

Thank you,

--
Dominique Jocal