Grails 3.1.3 stop work after opened by intellij IDEA

Grails 3.1.3 stop work after opened by intellij IDEA

Arthur Liu
Hello,

Recently I updated grails to version 3.1.3, The app run well until I open the app by intellij IDEA. (I find Some file have been automatically deleted by  intellij IDEA )

I already set Grails 3.1.3 as the grails sdk in intellij IDEA.

And I try Grails 3.1.3, Grails 3.1.1. Both have same problem.

the info:

grails run-app --stacktrace

| Error Error occurred running Grails CLI: null (NOTE: Stack trace has been filtered. Use --verbose to see entire trace.)

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.grails.cli.GrailsCli.initializeProfile(GrailsCli.groovy:504)

at org.grails.cli.GrailsCli.initializeApplication(GrailsCli.groovy:308)

at org.grails.cli.GrailsCli.execute(GrailsCli.groovy:271)

at org.grails.cli.GrailsCli.main(GrailsCli.groovy:162)

| Error Error occurred running Grails CLI: null

Thank you for help.

Re: Grails 3.1.3 stop work after opened by intellij IDEA

Arthur Liu

I find the solution at last:

change:
url: jdbc:h2:devDb;MVCC=TRUE;LOCK_TIMEOUT=10000;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE

to:

url: jdbc:h2:./devDb;MVCC=TRUE;LOCK_TIMEOUT=10000;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE

And it is work.