Grails 3.2.9 Angular Profile: Deploy all to a war?

Grails 3.2.9 Angular Profile: Deploy all to a war?

Nathan Dunn

I love the new angular profile with Grails 3.2.X, but was wondering what the preferred method of deployment into a war file was.

I can copy stuff from the client/dist directory to the various parts of the server directory.  I was wondering what folks preferred method for doing this might be (I'm sure the method is the same for react or angular1).

Thank you.

Re: Grails 3.2.9 Angular Profile: Deploy all to a war?

Nathan Dunn
Looks like this is the correct answer:

http://guides.grails.org/angular2-combined/guide/index.html