Quantcast

Grails 3 json rest responses - HighlightPage

Grails 3 json rest responses - HighlightPage

366388
I have a grails 3 app which queries a solr service and returns a org.springframework.data.solr.core.query.result.HighlightPage .

For some reason the new grails gson view does not return all the fields I expect e.g. facetQueryResult and some others

In the end I had to create a regular Spring MVC controller in the src/groovy folder and annotate it with @RestController and add a method there which returned the said HighlightPage, there it returned all the json fields as expected.

Im wondering what I need to do to get a regualr grails 3 controller to do the same ? does it have something to do with json/hal configuration ?

thanks