Grails Controller methods to accept Java Objects as arguements

Grails Controller methods to accept Java Objects as arguements

Vinod Jayachandran
Can Grails Controller methods accept Java objects as arguements.

I am aware of the JAX-RS pluggin which allows accepting only domain classes, while i would like to have any Java object as parameter to my controller service.

Is it possible ?

Re: Grails Controller methods to accept Java Objects as arguements

Jeff Brown

> On Sep 16, 2015, at 1:45 AM, Vinod Jayachandran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Can Grails Controller methods accept Java objects as arguements.

Yes.  They won’t be validateable but data binding and DI will still happen to them.

JSB

Jeff Scott Brown
Principal Software Engineer
Grails Development Team