Grails Form Builder Plugin

Grails Form Builder Plugin – Hi, I am looking for Form Builder Plugin which allow user to create forms from browser without any programming or coding, for example http://wu...
Hi there! I have created an online discussion group at http://groups.google.com/group/grails-form-builder-plugin to discuss about the plugin pr...
Huh? No one interested? Regards, Chee Kin On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Lim Chee Kin [via Grails] < ml-node+2718263-630458362-785...
Try the User list, there are more subscribers there. Burt > > Huh? No one interested? > > Regards, > Chee Kin > &...
Hi Burt, Noted. Thanks for suggestion... Regards, Chee Kin On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Burt Beckwith <burt@...>wrote: &g...
Hi there! Thanks for input from all of you. FYI, I had documented my design idea for the Grails Form Builder plugin at https://docs.google.c...
Hi there, I would like to announce the JQuery and Grails Form Builder Plugin 0.1 Coordinated Released. Please see the full release notes at...
I got it working and wrote up the results here: http://burtbeckwith.com/blog/?p=364 Burt > > Hi there! > > Thanks for input...
Hi Burt, Thanks for writing and keep me inform. Yes, I just google and saw it. Thanks for helpful post and experiment. Can I incorporate yo...
Yes, everything on the blog uses a CC licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/ Burt > Hi Burt, > > Thanks for wri...
Thanks for the permission given. I plan to release the plugin under Apache license. Are both licenses compatible? Any problem for a Apache licens...
That's fine, just leave in the @author tags. Burt > Thanks for the permission given. I plan to release the plugin under Apache > lice...
Hi, Wow! I am surprised that so many responses for this topic. Thanks for your promptly response. Thanks to Peter for shared the link of Bea...
There are several form builder tools a la Panda Form available on the net -- drag & drop GUI that allows for non-coders to manage site content...
On Sep 28, 2010, at 5:25 AM, virtualeyes wrote: > Since Grails must start at the code level, non-programmers would not be able > to cr...
Hi Peter, Yes! This is my initial idea too, to create wizard screen allow user to define the domain class and generate the domain class bas...
Exactly what I meant by the need for a GUI, or as you say, "wizard based system" to generate the source files -- creating a web 2.0 wiza...
Actually seemed to have sorted out performance issue in "grails interactive" by bumping up JAVA_OPTS to -Xmx1024m, or at least I think t...
I'm not aware of one Cheers On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 3:15 AM, Lim Chee Kin <limcheekin@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > I am loo...
Feel free to disagree, but the Grail has not yet been found until a form builder plugin has been created, or Grails has a means to auto-generate (...
i respectfully disagree, the "create-domain-model, generate-view, customize view" is already very powerful and the code is so incredibl...
If you're getting 90% with, "create-domain-model, generate-view, customize view", I am getting on the Grails train ;--) Realistically...
Actually Groovy/Grails brought me back to programming! I was on the PHP train for a while since the very first verison of PHP3, then stopped bec...
Yes, I get the sense that Groovy/Grails community is comprised primarily of Java devs, which is to say, the level here is quite high compared to P...
This blog entry might give you some ideas: http://blog.pandaform.com/techie/browser-side-template-engines-roundup/