Grails + Maven: does run-app code reload work?

Grails + Maven: does run-app code reload work?

Fedor Belov
Hello. We are using grails with maven. When I run my project by run-app my services/controllers/etc doesn't update. I have found similar ticket - http://jira.grails.org/browse/MAVEN-179

Does code reload work with maven plugin? Fork mode?

Re: Grails + Maven: does run-app code reload work?

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
There is an issue with reloading in 2.2.1 with Maven, we are working on a fix and it will be available in 2.2.2

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Fedor Belov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello. We are using grails with maven. When I run my project by run-app my
services/controllers/etc doesn't update. I have found similar ticket -
http://jira.grails.org/browse/MAVEN-179

Does code reload work with maven plugin? Fork mode?

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Grails + Maven: does run-app code reload work?

bmcguire
This should be fixed with http://jira.grails.org/browse/MAVEN-200