Grails Multi tenant support - all different approaches in the past years

Grails Multi tenant support - all different approaches in the past years

Lucas Frare Teixeira
Hi guys, how are you doing?

I've posted about all the ways we've handled multi tenant problem with grails here.
Hope you guys like and comment: https://medium.com/@lucastex/multitenancy-grails-and-me-the-grand-finale-e87cf9db642c

Thanks a lot :)

Lucas

Re: Grails Multi tenant support - all different approaches in the past years

Graeme Rocher-2
Nice writeup :)

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Lucas Frare Teixeira
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys, how are you doing?
>
> I've posted about all the ways we've handled multi tenant problem with
> grails here.
> Hope you guys like and comment:
> https://medium.com/@lucastex/multitenancy-grails-and-me-the-grand-finale-e87cf9db642c
>

> Thanks a lot :)
>

> Lucas

Re: Grails Multi tenant support - all different approaches in the past years

JohnTheBeloved
Thanks for the Insights,

Currently working on something similar, Although not Grails.

Hope you guys like and comment: <a href="https://medium.com/@lucastex/multitenancy-grails-and-me-the-grand-finale-e87cf9db642c" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40lucastex%2Fmultitenancy-grails-and-me-the-grand-finale-e87cf9db642c\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFmo2xtHlPRPNWyHQjK7pU0NmyaLw&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40lucastex%2Fmultitenancy-grails-and-me-the-grand-finale-e87cf9db642c\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFmo2xtHlPRPNWyHQjK7pU0NmyaLw&#39;;return true;">https://medium.com/@lucastex/multitenancy-grails-and-me-the-grand-finale-e87cf9db642c