Grails Plugin Collective: Do you want to host this plugin?

Grails Plugin Collective: Do you want to host this plugin?

Russell Morrisey
GPC folks,

I have a Grails plugin hosted in my github user repo:
https://github.com/rmorrise/grails-cascade-validation

This plugin was published to the official grails plugin repo for grails 2. I neglected it for a while after Burt migrated it to Grails 3, and it now has six forks.

Per Soren's suggestion, I'm updating it now to bring in the changes from all forks. I've smoke-tested the Grails 3 version and updated it to use the grailsPublish feature from 3.1.x.
https://github.com/rmorrise/grails-cascade-validation/issues/15

If the GPC GitHub org wants to host this repository, it would give the project an "official" status. I can administer the project, and I'll make an effort to check on it regularly.

I have a free Bintray org set up for my company that I am using to publish the plugin. Since the original project source and most of the project's contributors are not from my company, I'd be happy to move it to a GPC bintray repo, if there is one.

Thanks for your consideration!
-Russell

Re: Grails Plugin Collective: Do you want to host this plugin?

sbglasius
Hi Russell and GPC

Thank you Russell for giving the plugin a makeover. I am facilitating the move to CPC, but as I'm not org-owner, I cannot make the fork and add Russell as committer.

I have asked one of the owners to take action, that will hopefully happen soon.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: +45 40 44 91 88, Skype: sbglasius