Grails Website contributions

alxndrsn
Hi,

What's the correct procedure for submitting changes to the grails
website?  I made some minor pull requests at
https://github.com/grails-samples/grails-website/pulls 3 weeks ago and
have had no comments.  Is this the wrong place?

Thanks for any tips,

Alex

Re: Grails Website contributions

bobbywarner
That's the right place, the core team has just been busy with development for the upcoming 2.3 release.  Hopefully your requests will be reviewed soon.

Thanks,
Bobby

Re: Grails Website contributions

Jeff Brown-4

On Apr 11, 2013, at 11:44 AM, Alex Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What's the correct procedure for submitting changes to the grails
> website?  I made some minor pull requests at
> https://github.com/grails-samples/grails-website/pulls 3 weeks ago and
> have had no comments.  Is this the wrong place?
>
> Thanks for any tips,
>
> Alex

Alex,

One of us will take a look in the next couple of days and apply the pull requests or comment as appropriate.

Apologies for the delay.  Thanks a lot for submitting the pull requests.  We really do appreciate the help.

JSB
--
Jeff Brown
SpringSource

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

On 11 April 2013 21:23, Jeff Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
> One of us will take a look in the next couple of days and apply the pull requests or comment as appropriate.
>
> Apologies for the delay.  Thanks a lot for submitting the pull requests.  We really do appreciate the help.

Thanks, guys.  No rush - it's just a little demoralising pushing into the void.

Re: Grails Website contributions

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
Merged, sorry for the delay, feel free to ping the dev list if you want something merged quickly. Thanks a lot for the contributions

http://www.springsource.com

On 12 April 2013 10:02, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Merged, sorry for the delay, feel free to ping the dev list if you want
> something merged quickly. Thanks a lot for the contributions

Thanks for merging.  I also opened an Issue - unit and integration
tests on `master` fail for me -
https://github.com/grails-samples/grails-website/issues/21  Would
appreciate any pointers to what I'm doing wrong.