Grails Work...

webmediauk
Hey Guys,
I know this is not a job board, but I can't think of a better place to ask, because everyone here seems to be passionate about Grails and very knowledgable on the subject :)
So I am currently looking for a Grails/Groovy/Java developer to work alongside me on our lead generation platform. The project itself should be exciting and interesting for any developer, and as we are a small team you'll have a big influence in the way we do things.
If you are UK based, looking for a new project and want to get involved drop me a line: barry@webmediauk.co.uk
Cheers
Baz

Re: Grails Work...

tomas lin
You could try posting to findgrailsjobs.com

Good luck, UK based grails developers are really really hard to find.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM, webmediauk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Guys,
I know this is not a job board, but I can't think of a better place to ask,
because everyone here seems to be passionate about Grails and very
knowledgable on the subject :)
So I am currently looking for a Grails/Groovy/Java developer to work
alongside me on our lead generation platform. The project itself should be
exciting and interesting for any developer, and as we are a small team
you'll have a big influence in the way we do things.
If you are UK based, looking for a new project and want to get involved drop
me a line: [hidden email]
Cheers
Baz

Re: Grails Work...

Dean Del Ponte-2
It's always great to hear about new opportunities.

It may be beneficial for you to open the position up to remote candidates.

- Dean Del Ponte

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Tomas Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks Tomas, maybe you're right about having to spread my search a little further.