Grails and CAS / custom login page?

marcopas
I am looking on how to integrate a Grails application with a CAS server (JASIG) on all examples I see the CAS server is used to present the login page. Is it possible to use a custom login.gsp for this?

--
Marco Pas

Re: Grails and CAS / custom login page?

roos
Cas is a central login server, who for security reasons should be the only instance which accepts credentials.

CAS Server stores a TGC cookie in users browser. There is a REST interface available in CAS, but that is not of help if you need to support Single Sign on with other cassified applications. You even cannot use that interface if you need to support Remember Me in CAS.
I recommend to use a Skin or own View in Cas if your Layout looks different in your Grails application.

Sent while mobile.