Grails and Maven on i21 blog

Steven Devijver
http://blog.interface21.com/main/2007/07/14/grails-and-maven-a-marriage-of-inconvenience/#comments

Re: Grails and Maven on i21 blog

graemer
Yup, I've been working with David to improve Grails and Maven
integration. Hopefully between us and the guys at Octo we'll come up
with something that works for both systems

Cheers

On 7/16/07, Steven Devijver <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://blog.interface21.com/main/2007/07/14/grails-and-maven-a-marriage-of-inconvenience/#comments

http://grails.org

Re: Grails and Maven on i21 blog

helmut.denk
you may know this:

Spring switching to Maven? Oh no, think twice!

nice article. i agree with the author.

graemer wrote

ld@ldaley.com

On 30/07/2007, at 7:07 AM, hdenk wrote:

> you may know this:
>
> http://bluxte.net/blog/2006-09/17-52-51.html Spring switching to
> Maven? Oh
> no, think twice!
>
> nice article. i agree with the autor.

I don't :)

I agree with some of his points, but seem them as strengths. Of
course it depends on what you are looking for. Please don't see this
as provocation for a war though.

But seriously ... Just wanted to say thanks to those that are working
on maven support for grails (or grails support for maven, whatever
takes your fancy). I believe this will go a long way towards making
grails more palatable in the more rigid of corporate environments.

- LD.

Re: Grails and Maven on i21 blog

helmut.denk
seems to be like wave-particle dualism. opinion depends on
perspective. -> something is wrong in a subtle way ?

whatever ... gant + ivy is an elegant solution.

for the next version of gant they want to introduce
build-lifecycle and project tool support a la maven ...

have a nice time

Luke Daley wrote