Grails developers for new project

Tal Maayani

Hi

I’m looking for a top talented grails developers for a new project based in Israel.

Please contact me if you have a vast grails knowledge.

Thanks

Tal

Re: Grails developers for new project

Mengu
hi,

are you looking for remote developers or local ones?

Muhammet S. AYDIN

Tal

Re: Grails developers for new project

John Fletcher-3

It's a recruiter term. It can be replaced with an empty space without loss of meaning.
John

Ravi Teja

Re: Grails developers for new project

basejump (Josh)
I always thought that a "top" developer is one who does most of their work above 10,000 ft in a beautiful mountain setting. This is why I have always strived to be "top"

On May 13, 2012, at 2:43 PM, Gavin Yue wrote:

> It means the developers should have >6ft height :)

Re: Grails developers for new project

rsom@certifydatasystems.com
We went through so much trouble to make signing up difficult, and still a recruiter figured it out.

Sent from my iPhone